Helpful links for home care in Rhode Island
A few helpful links if you’re new to home health care services in Rhode Island. Since 1976, Nursing Placement is RI’s comprehensive home care agency.
- Alliance for Better Long Term Care
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)
- How to Keep Your Elderly Loved Ones Busy and Active
- National Association for Home Care & Hospice
- National Hospice & Palliative Care Organization
- Rhode Island Department of Health
- Rhode Island Partnership for Home Care
- Rhode Island Quality Partners
Home Health & Hospice Care of Nursing Placement recognizes you have a choice when it comes to choosing home health care.
Nursing Placement guarantees to be accessible 24-hours a day, 7 days a week to provide quality care and customer service to you and your loved ones.
Your satisfaction is our priority; however, should we fail to meet your expectations, please call to contact our Senior Management Team who will address your concerns.
How can Nursing Placement help? One Place for all your home care Needs.
Locally-owned & trusted by Rhode Islanders since 1976, just one call connects you with RI’s most comprehensive home health care providers. For services ranging from Recovery Care and Rehabilitation to Supportive Care and Hospice, we’re here for you 24 hours a day, seven days a week.