When circumstances warrant the addition of quality, compassionate care for a life-limiting illness or injury, Hospice Care can provide the comfort and reassurance of a team to manage the various aspects of your condition.
Hospice Care of Nursing Placement provides expert medical care and pain management as well as emotional and spiritual support for both you and your loved ones.
Hospice and Palliative Care Services
When you need hospice and palliative care services, know that since 1976 Rhode Islanders with a terminal diagnosis have turned to Home Health & Hospice Care of Nursing Placement.
Lead by a Hospice Medical Director, hospice care at home provides the greatest comfort and dignity during a loved one’s final months or weeks. From social workers to hospice nurses to spiritual support services to homemakers, Home Health & Hospice Care of Nursing Placement ensures that you and your loved can focus on your time together in comfort and with the greatest of care.
Why choose hospice care at home?
Often comfort is the primary factor, and in many cases, it makes sense for you, your loved one, and everyone who loves your loved one. Where better to spend cherished moments than in the comfort of home? Home hospice care is not just desirable but possible with the top Rhode Island hospice care agency to manage everything for you:
- A dedicated Hospice Medical Director to ensure your loved one is comfortable and that all levels of support are available whenever needed
- Round-the-clock hospice nurses to provide compassionate medical care and ensure pain management
- Home health aide and home health care services to keep the home tidy and helping with meals and shopping
- Licensed social workers and/or religious or spiritual support as well as volunteers to provide emotional support during one of life’s most challenging and stressful times.
- Intake and Insurance specialists who are always happy to answer any questions you may have. Read more about which insurance providers work with Home Health & Hospice Care of Nursing Placement.
Hospice & Palliative Care in your native language
Our experienced team of professionals will be there for you and your loved ones every step of the way, delivering care in your native language, the cornerstone of Nursing Placement since 1976.
Peace of Mind: Continuum of Care for Hospice and Palliative Care Services
Our Certified Nursing Assistants can assist you or a loved one in maintaining daily activities like bathing, dressing, ambulation and companionship.
Nurses: Our Registered Nurses (RNs) and Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) work together to manage your care and maintain communication with your primary care physician and specialists.
Certified Nursing Assistants: work under the supervision of our nurses and therapists to provide assistance with activities of daily living.
Home Health & Hospice Care of Nursing Placement guarantees to be accessible to you 24-hours-a-day, 7-days-a-week to provide quality home health care and customer service to you and your loved ones.
How can Nursing Placement help? One call for all your home care
Locally owned & trusted by Rhode Islanders and their loved ones since 1976, just one call connects you with RI’s most comprehensive home health providers – from recovery to home health care services to hospice care services in Rhode Island. We’re here for you 24/7. Click here to call now 1-401-728-6500 to speak with a care professional.